Monday, December 19, 2011

Sign Language and Other things

When you want to learn Sign Language, don't be fooled.
Its called sign LANGUAGE for a reason. It's not just something you pick up in a day or two-I've been learning it for months now and I still barely know enough to start a conversation. But something that has helped tremendously was Signing Savvy. It's been such a huge help. So if you are interested in learning ASL then you definitely need;

 And I suggest finding a tutor or friend willing to help you. I, on the other hand, love a challenge and didn't bother to find anyone. Which has been difficult and discouraging at times, but if you ever want to finish this and be fluent, you need to stick to it.

I plan to get very fluent in ASL and then begin witnessing to the Deaf. I have always loved being able to converse through emotions and using your hands is the perfect way to tell The Gospel.


I know that this is off subject from my usual HA postings, but the sky is crying profusely today and it's supposed to get worse tonight; the weatherman is saying up to 8" of snow. So I'm getting out my coveralls, mud boots and camera and going to go any play in the rain tomorrow.

I'll let you know later.

No comments:

Post a Comment