Saturday, December 17, 2011

Some things...

As you have noticed, I have not posted.
Mainly because there has not been anything to post about.
Except at this moment I am eating a FlufferNutter. But that's a different story.
So, I will simply talk about my new fish.
Mishter Mish the Fish. He's the newest member at Highland. I will get some pictures on tomorrow.
He's a goldfish about the length of half my thumb. He's gold(DUH) with two itty-bitty black spots.

We went to two different pet stores today, looking at their chameleons and bearded dragons and all the things that make me go "OOH!" or "MOM!" whilst I point and hop up and down. (Note; snakes are not among these, but tortoises and turtles are).
We saw Dwarf hamsters and Guinea Pigs and Parrots and a Parakeet even whistled at me.
We saw a Shih-Tzu that was so bouncy and playful she about took my arm off. She was so adorable. I wanted to take her home.
Now I am thinking I want to work in a pet shop.


Oh well, I shall add it to the list of things I need to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment